Does anyone have a sick parent? Or sick family member, friend even pet? I do. My mother has ALS. She has had it for about 5 years. I rushed her to the hospital @ 4 am on Friday morning because she could barely breathe. She is on a ventilator. She's on her way out.
My posts will be brief for a week or so while I go through this. Support is appreciated.
<3 NewCitySlicker
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am so sorry to hear about your mother. I lost my grandmother (who was like my mother) in June. She had been ill for 10 years, but it still didn't make it easier. One thing that did help me through is that fact that she was no longer in pain. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts.
I am also sorry to hear about your mother. I just wanted you to know that I prayed for you both... yesterday and again today.
This offer may seem odd since you don't know me, but I am a pastor who has been following your blog because I also went to college in Philly and like your attitude. Anyhow, if you'd like someone to just listen, pray with, talk to or yell at... drop me a note.
Post a Comment