Hi just an update on my life. Things have been hectic to say the least. I am heading out of town today again to visit my mom in the hospital. Johns Hopkins in downtown Baltimore.
So that job interview I had? I got the job I like it so far it’s a lot easier to get to and leaves me free to do a lot more things. The only thing I don’t like very much about it is the super snooty cliental but it was the same in burbs just no ultra designer suits. I’m just a little sick of old men looking at me like a piece of meat but what can a cityslicker do? Tell then to shut their eyes?
On my way to school this week I noticed while taking the train almost everyone high schooler, college student, and adult alike were high. Yes high. Eyes red and sleepy and everyone looked so relaxed. Then I get to my new job and most of the patrons are well high too. But you know sniffing the yay-yo. So I start to think is this what the city is? A bunch of smoked out lower income residents and a bunch of coked out higher income residents?
But in the suburbs everyone was high too. On good old prescription medication. But that's “different” they need it for their restless leg syndrome.
The world is a messed up place and the more modern it gets the more messed up it gets.
Pray for me that I don’t DIE in Baltimore. FYI:I I HATE the entire state of Maryland. I hate it, I hate it, I HATE it.
<3 NewCitySlicker
Saturday, November 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment