I had a job interview today,the woman who was supposed to interview me never showed up! No she was M.I.A. but don't pout world there was another woman who took my resume with a smile and shining blue eyes. Hopefully something will come of this I need a another job A.S.A.P. Oh how I need a new job. I am now off to work.
I just would like to know when did it become alright to be such a slacker at your job? Why would you tell someone to be somewhere at a certain time lets say 11am and not be there yourself? I don't get it. It seems I encounter a lot og these slackers in my life. My landlord... this phantom woman.... oh when will I get someone who is on top of things again?
<3 The NewCitySlicker.
Friday, September 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment