The Prime Minister of Iran spoke at Columbia university yesterday. How good. No seriously good. People need to see and understand that there are different views other than the American view. People need to understand that what might seem crazy here is normal in other places and vice versa. I don't think anyone has the right to pass judgement on how the Prime Minister of another country acts when our own President is rather questionable and lets not talk about what is going on down south (Jena).
The point is we have way too much wrong here to go around and around with the huge stick of America is right hitting whom ever we please with it. We are not perfect as a country and as a people and some would even argue that the American government is in support of terrorism. Its own terrorism.
But yet thats for another day. So I leave you with this: When are we going to learn to stop throwing the word terrorism around? Or maybe I should be asking Fox News that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment