Thursday, September 20, 2007

New

Intro: I am a student, Photography and science. A Philadelphia resident. Happy and 19 female dealing with normal 19 year old things. Lets see I had a school today where at the end of my day I ran into a certain ex-girl friend of a friend who is now doing so much better than before. But this ex-girl friend is friends with a constant girl friend /ex girl friend of her love interest. I don't under stand how this could be because both girls hate each other ever so much but yet they act as if they don't. How fake, I hate to see this but it is funny to watch.

Relationship: Today Blue Eyes (my BF of 3 years) stroked me the wrong way when his clinging got under my skin. He constantly needs to be right under me at all times physically or with conversation text messages and so on and so fourth. I told him he was being annoying and he was hurt. Oh yes I do understand but he is clinging and it is gets under my skin and makes me grind me teeth sometimes its so annoying. Sometimes I want to be left alone.

Friends: ITgirl (my best girl friend) has a job, which is the same job I have: hostess. It is nice to bitch about things of the same nature our conversations are now more work centered rather than her boy problems centered which is SUCH a nice change.

City: I was at Broad and Erie today and I noticed that the hotel that is right there abandoned by the way looks as if it is about to start being renovated. The side street right next to it was blocked off and the scaffolding was set up on the sidewalk right out front the massive old hotel. Condos? Oh no way not that far up Broad street. I wonder what it could be... oh this rapid development and change is Philadelphia is making me ever so excited hence me starting this blog.

Love to all,
CitySlciker <3

2 comments:

Sister2brother said...

Well Welcome To Philadelphia! I was born and raised here and my blog is called A Philadelphia Native.

I look forward to reading your blog.

Are you sure the hotel was at Broad & Erie? It's been awhile since I have been in that area but I know that there is this old warehouse at Broad and Lehigh and further down there was the old Divine Lorraine Hotel - that's around Broad and Girard

Sister2brother said...

Sorry about the wrong blog address!

It's A Philadelphia Native