My mom’s breathing is breathing on her own with very little help from the ventalator. The doctors were wrong. She is breathing! I know she’s not going to jump up from her hospital bed and start moon-walking but this is a HUGE step. This event has put a lot of things in sharp focus for me. The power of positive thinking does work. I am not one for prayer but it worked. All the people who have been praying for my mom it really did help THANK YOU so much.
This is having me re-thinking my outlook on faith. Maybe there is hope for all us modern people who cling to their laptops and run from churches. I used to think maybe god really was sleeping but obviously not. I am so grateful for everyone who took time out to pray for me and my mom. THANK YOU.
She is going to move from the hospital to a Hospice in the next week or so. I am very happy not to have lost my mom this past weekend. Thank you everyone.
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I was thinking about you and your mom today.
I am glad she has hospice care. Hospice workers are usually very compassionate and helpful people. They do a great work.
Anyhow, I've noticed you haven't posted for a few days. Just thought I'd check in and let you know that I'll keep praying.
Post a Comment